1 bag shredded mozzarella
1 cup Vodka Sauce
1 cup diced canned tomatoes
1 bag cut broccoli florets
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon crazy salt
*Optional: Kalamata Olives, Sundried Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts
1. Allow the dough to rise in the bag for atleast 1 hour in a warm area.
2. Preheat the oven to atleast 500 degrees F. Cook the broccoli in a skillet, or a wok, over medium heat. To keep it low in cal/fat, use the spray pam to keep the broccoli moist and from sticking. Season with Crazy Salt, or your favorite seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is bright green and still firm to taste.
3. When the dough is big a puffy, punch it down on a floured surface. Use your hands (or a roller) to flatten to the dough out to whatever shape you are cooking on.
4. Use flour or cornmeal to coat the cookie sheet or baking stone. Transfer the dough carefully. Top with the diced tomatoes and vodka sauce. Add the broccoli, shredded mozz, and parmesan cheese. Add optional diced kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts.
5. Cook pizza for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is soft, but firm.
Serve alongside a small salad!