Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Becky's Baked Shrimp

My friend Becky made this baked shrimp dish as an appetizer this past weekend. The recipe had been passed on to her by her mother, who had altered the original recipe a friend had passed on to her some time ago. Last night I made Becky's baked shrimp for dinner and used the shrimps three different ways: over a salad, in a taco, and inside a quesadilla. This easy recipe has quickly become one of my favorites and I think that once you try it out you will agree that Becky's Baked Shrimp is incredible!

1/2 cup lite olive oil
2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
1 lb fresh shrimp - shelled and deveined

1. Combine ingredients and refridgerate for 1-4 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Bake for 10 minutes or until shrimp are firm and pink.
3. Serve over rice or salad, inside a taco, or alone!

2 comments:

  1. I am so making this for dinner one night this week or next! Yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That SO sounds like something I would LOVE...
    I am going to have to try it :) And it is healthy - so I could put it on a salad and make it a meal!

    ReplyDelete