Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mrs. Bear is taking a vacation...

Hey fellow foodies... over the next week I will be exploring the West Coast with Mr. Bear - San Francisco to be specific - and while I am away stuffing my face with as much good Californian food as my little bear belly can hold, I need a favor from you...

Send me your recipe requests.
Please? =0)

Mr. Bear is going to be out in California for two weeks, so I am going to have no one to cook for! That means no recipes or food pictures. I would love to spend the time after work when I would normally be cooking for Mr. Bear - searching for the perfect recipe for your cravings!

Click the button on my sidebar to send me an email - or leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I am always hunting for appetizers!
    Have a safe & fun trip!

    ReplyDelete