I saw this recipe in an article called "7 Meals for Under $12" in the 2010 BJ's Journal. Now while I don't usually eat fried food, I do like to imagine how delicious these Toasted Raviolis would be! The article suggests specific brands that can be found at BJ's to use for each ingredient - and whether or not you choose to follow their suggestions is up to you!
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs
2 cups Wesson Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Locatelli Grated Romano Cheese
2 cups Rozzano Fresh Bruschetta
1. Heat oil in a cast-iron or heavy skillet until thermometer reads 375 degrees F.
2. Pour milk and bread crumbs into individual shallo dishes.
3. Dip ravioli in milk, shaking off excess, and then immediately into bread crumbs.
4. Carefully add ravioli until golden-brownb, about 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway so that they cook evenly.
5. Carefully remove first batch of ravioli from pan with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels while second batch cooks.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve with warm bruschetta.